Please read entire description!
Note: Shipping info is at the end of the description. Shipping delays due to weather, the pandemic, regional lockdowns, customs, etc. are beyond my control. Your patience and understanding is appreciated. xo
- This listing is for one 8” x 10” giclée print. Trimmed by hand and signed on the back. Print is shipped within a protective glassine paper art sleeve that can be reused, composted, or recycled.
- The main character of this piece of art (a Rooster named Mo) is one of the many rescued souls living at Tiny Hooves Sanctuary (a non-profit located in Union Grove, WI). I had the pleasure of meeting Mo for the first time four years ago - and then visited recently to acquire reference photos fort this design. It's been an honor to immortalize him (and hopefully do justice to his beautiful colors).
- 100% of the proceeds from the first 20 prints will be donated to Tiny Hooves Rescue. After the first 20 are sold, the donation will be 20% for as long as we exist. <3
- You can learn more about this wonderful non-profit by following them online, checking out their shop, etc. www.tinyhooves.org
- Epson Velvet Fine Art Paper
- Epson archival ink
Shipping within the USA:
$4.25 for USPS 1st Class parcel - OR - $8.00 for USPS Priority
This includes all materials needed to ensure your artwork is well protected during its journey to you.
International Shipping (outside of the USA):
PLEASE contact me prior to buying if you would like a more exact shipping quote.
$15.00 for USPS International 1st Class Parcel - This includes all materials needed to ensure your artwork is well protected during its journey to you. $15usd is the average estimate for most destinations outside of the United States. I am happy to acquire a more exact price for you if contacted before you buy!
Important Info regarding Customs Fees: Please note that I do not include any method of covering the cost of Customs fees through my shop. If your parcel arrives and you are notified of a fee, you must pay that fee. It's unfortunate that some countries charge higher rates, but this is something I can not predict for every single location and every single order variation. This is beyond my control, and is 100% related to your local Government/Post Office/Customs Service and the items you have ordered, etc. Thank you for understanding!
© 2014-Current - Sharktopia - All rights reserved.Art in all formats, digital creations, photos, and entire website/social media content are copyright ©Sharktopia - Purchase and/or download does not provide alteration, resale, or production rights of any kind.
8x10 Print - ScubaRoo Mo
Undelivered items are extremely rare. If your shipment does not arrive please refer to the following information:
If you're within the U.S. please allow 3 weeks to pass prior to requesting a replacement. If you're outside of the U.S. please allow 8 weeks to pass prior to requesting a replacement. This takes into account any lost parcels that may get recovered or other delays due to the pandemic, lockdown, weather, etc. Items that are not replaceable such as original paintings and "one of a kind" illustrations will be handled on a case-by-case basis.Note: If a parcel is returned to me strictly due to unpaid customs fees (which is mentioned in the description as well), you will be responsible for the second shipping fee if I need to re-send the item(s).