Please read entire description!
Note: Shipping info is at the end of the description. Shipping delays due to holidays, weather, the pandemic, regional lockdowns, customs, etc. are beyond my control. Your patience and understanding is appreciated. xo
- This listing is for one 3" eco-friendly wooden sticker
- Sticker is created on eco-friendly and sustainably harvested wood.
- Sticker can bend 'with the grain' - works great on a water bottle!
- Water resistant and durable! 'Top rack dishwasher safe' and works great outdoors (or inside, etc.).
Shipping within the USA:
$4.25 for USPS 1st Class parcel - OR - $8.00 for USPS Priority
This includes all materials needed to ensure your artwork is well protected during its journey to you.
International Shipping (outside of the USA):
$15.00 flat fee for USPS 1st Class International parcel
- Estimated shipping timeframe varies with location. Please expect delivery within 15-45 days. Customs delays (and delays due to COVID) are unfortunately common right now and can effect the delivery estimate.
- Shipping cost includes all materials needed to ensure your artwork is well protected during its journey to you. I always toss in a hand-written note and some extra goodies!
PLEASE note that customs fees (and any other regional specific fees) are not included with this purchase. If your local government/post office requires a fee of any kind (customs, VAT tax, etc), you're responsible for paying that fee to acquire your items. Thank you for your patience and understanding! :)
© 2014-Current - Sharktopia - All rights reserved. Art in all formats, digital creations, photos, and entire website/social media content are copyright ©Sharktopia - Purchase and/or download does not provide alteration, resale, or production rights of any kind.
Eco Wood Sticker ('The Ocean is Calling')
Undelivered items are extremely rare. If your shipment does not arrive please refer to the following information:
If you're within the U.S. please allow 3 weeks to pass prior to requesting a replacement. If you're outside of the U.S. please allow 8 weeks to pass prior to requesting a replacement. This takes into account any lost parcels that may get recovered or other delays due to the pandemic, lockdown, weather, etc. Items that are not replaceable such as original paintings and "one of a kind" illustrations will be handled on a case-by-case basis.Note: If a parcel is returned to me strictly due to unpaid customs fees (which is mentioned in the description as well), you will be responsible for the second shipping fee if I need to re-send the item(s).