PLEASE read full description. Note: Shipping info for USA & International is at the end of the description.
This listing is for one glossy set of five Holiday cards (one of each design).
Cards are approx. 5"x7" - blank on the inside and feature an ornament craft on the backside.
Standard white envelopes are included to go with the cards.
NOTE: I do my best to photograph from all angles to show as much detail as I can. Not all monitors are created equal! Color may vary slightly on your screen compared to the print itself. Please review all photos and details before purchase.
- 80lb high quality premium cardstock
- Glossy finish with UV-Protective Varnish
- White envelopes
Shipping within the USA:
- $4 for USPS 1st Class parcel - This includes all materials needed to ensure your artwork is well protected. I always toss in a sticker/card etc! Once your order shipped, ETA is approximately 3-7 days, depending upon your location.
- $7 for USPS Priority - This is slightly discounted from the actual Post Office rate. Artwork is well protected, and of course, I toss in a sticker/card etc! Once your order is shipped, ETA is approximately 2-3 days, depending upon your location. I do my best to ship all orders the next day, but if you need your order shipped out immediately, please contact me directly.
Shipping for International (outside of the USA):
- $13 for USPS International 1st Class Parcel - This is slightly discounted depending upon the weight of your order and your location (International orders are usually around $14-$15). Artwork is well protected and includes a sticker/card etc! Once your order is shipped, ETA is approximately 10-30 days depending upon your location. The ETA also depends entirely on how quickly Customs will process your package.
- Important: Customs Fees - Please note that I do NOT include any method of covering the cost of Customs fees. If your parcel arrives and you are notified of a fee, you must pay that fee. It's unfortunate that some countries charge higher rates, but this is something I can not predict. You might be charged a fee to acquire your parcel. You might not have to pay anything at all. This is beyond my control, and is 100% related to your local Government/Post Office/Customs Service, etc. and whatever they request from you.
Copyright Notice© 2014-Current - Sharktopia - All rights reserved.
Art in all formats, digital creations, photos, and entire website/social media content are copyright ©Sharktopia - Purchase and/or download does not provide alteration, resale, or production rights of any kind.
GLOSSY - Sharktopia Holiday Card Set
I've had great luck and customer satisfaction using USPS over the years. Even though undelivered items are extremely rare, it's still best to have a policy in place for these scenarios. If your shipment does not arrive, please refer to the following information:
If you're within the U.S. - Up to 3 weeks are allowed for delivery as this takes into account the following; Location or airport strikes, weather delays, holidays, etc. Once this time period has lapsed, we can discuss a refund of the art itself (shipping excluded) or a replacement piece of art. This is handled on a case-by-case basis.If you're outside the U.S. (International) - Up to 8 weeks are allowed for delivery as this takes into account the following; Customs delays, location or airport strikes, weather delays, holidays, etc. Once this time period has lapsed, we can discuss a refund of the art itself (shipping excluded) or a replacement piece of art. This is handled on a case-by-case basis.Please be aware that your specific location might require a Customs Fee. If a parcel is returned to me, you will be responsible for the shipping fee if I need to re-send the item(s). PLEASE refer to the Shipping Information for full details on International Customs Fees and Reshipment if applicable.