PLEASE read full description and review ALL photos!
The sealer (top coat) on this pendant dried imperfectly. In the photos you can see a small bubble. It's not visible from afar and only noticable close-up. You can feel it since it's a small bump. For the imperfection that can't be corrected unless I repaint the entire thing...I've provided a small discount. xo
Important: International Customs Fees are discussed in shipping information at bottom of description.
This listing is for one hand-painted pendant. Please note there is no cord/necklace included; just the pendant. This unique stone was collected from the shore of Lake Michigan; tumbled and shaped naturally. Everything about this pendant makes it truly 'one of a kind'.
*Photos: I do my best to take photos showing all angles, general size, thickness, etc. If you need more information than what's provided in this description and within the photos - please contact me directly.
*Pendant is signed on the backside (see pics)
NOTE: This is an original tiny painting on a stone (not a flat paper surface). There are going to be small imperfections that make it magical and wonderful in its own way. Please review all photos. Any ink smudges, dust particles, imperfections in the art and/or stone itself, love, and unintended marks are included free of charge. <3
- Acrylic paints
- One hand-picked stone, washed ashore from Lake Michigan
- Hole in pendant was created using an electric hand-drill
- Jump-ring included (please note - cord is not included)
- Artwork has been sealed (semi-gloss UV-Resistant archival sealer)
Shipping within the USA:
- $4 for USPS 1st Class parcel - This includes all materials needed to ensure your artwork is well protected. I always toss in a sticker/card etc! Once your order shipped, ETA is approximately 3-7 days, depending upon your location.
- $7 for USPS Priority - This is slightly discounted from the actual Post Office rate. Artwork is well protected, and of course, I toss in a sticker/card etc! Once your order is shipped, ETA is approximately 2-3 days, depending upon your location. I do my best to ship all orders the next day, but if you need your order shipped out immediately, please contact me directly.
Shipping for International (outside of the USA):
- $14 for USPS International 1st Class Parcel - This is slightly discounted depending upon the weight of your order and your location (International orders are usually around $14-$15). Artwork is well protected and always includes a little something extra! Once your order is shipped, ETA is approximately 10-30 days depending upon your location. The ETA also depends entirely on how quickly Customs will process your package.
- Important: Customs Fees - Please note that I do NOT include any method of covering the cost of Customs fees. If your parcel arrives and you are notified of a fee, you must pay that fee. It's unfortunate that some countries charge higher rates, but this is something I can not predict. You might be charged a fee to acquire your parcel. You might not have to pay anything at all. This is beyond my control, and is 100% related to your local Government/Post Office/Customs Service, etc. and whatever they request from you. Thank you for understanding!
Copyright Notice© 2014-Current - Sharktopia - All rights reserved.
Art in all formats, digital creations, photos, and entire website/social media content are copyright ©Sharktopia - Purchase and/or download does not provide alteration, resale, or production rights of any kind.
Hand-painted pendant - The Ocean is Calling (bubble)
Undelivered items are extremely rare. If your shipment does not arrive, please refer to the following information:
The full duration of maxium shipping time should elapse prior to contacting for a refund or replacement. Some delays in shipping can be caused by: Location/airport strikes, weather, holidays, construction, etc. Refunds/replacements are handled on a case-by-case basis. Please read the 'Customs Fees' information included in the product description as this can effect a shipment arrival as well.