PLEASE read full description and review ALL photos. Note: Shipping info for USA & International is at the end of the description.
This listing is for one 4” x 12” (with 1.5" depth) original hand-crafted sea glass shark on canvas.
Additional Details about the art:
- Each tiny piece of sea glass was collected (by me) from the shores of Lake Michigan.
- Each piece of glass was laid out and painstakingly placed onto the canvas using tweezers.
- Glass has been secured to the canvas using Gorilla Glue.
- The art itself has 'set' for a couple weeks - ensuring the glue would hold.
- The canvas was painted (by me) with acyrlic paint.
- The finished art has been sealed with UV-Resistant Clear Acrylic Coating. This gives the glass an eternally 'wet' look.
- This is my first-ever attempt at creating art with sea glass. I will create more in the future, but I have no ETA on that. This is a 'one of a kind' piece of art.... 100% unique. <3
- Sea Glass from Lake Michigan
- Acrylic paints
- 4"x12"x1.5" Canvas
- Krylon art sealant (details above)
Shipping within the USA:
- $4 for USPS 1st Class parcel - This includes all materials needed to ensure your artwork is well protected. I always toss in a sticker/card etc! Once your order shipped, ETA is approximately 3-7 days, depending upon your location.
- $7 for USPS Priority - This is slightly discounted from the actual Post Office rate. Artwork is well protected, and of course, I toss in a sticker/card etc! Once your order is shipped, ETA is approximately 2-3 days, depending upon your location. I do my best to ship all orders the next day, but if you need your order shipped out immediately, please contact me directly.
Shipping for International (outside of the USA):
- $13 for USPS International 1st Class Parcel - This is slightly discounted depending upon the weight of your order and your location (International orders are usually around $14-$15). Artwork is well protected and includes a sticker/card etc! Once your order is shipped, ETA is approximately 10-30 days depending upon your location. The ETA also depends entirely on how quickly Customs will process your package.
- Important: Customs Fees - Please note that I do NOT include any method of covering the cost of Customs fees. If your parcel arrives and you are notified of a fee, you must pay that fee. It's unfortunate that some countries charge higher rates, but this is something I can not predict. You might be charged a fee to acquire your parcel. You might not have to pay anything at all. This is beyond my control, and is 100% related to your local Government/Post Office/Customs Service, etc. and whatever they request from you.
Copyright Notice© 2014-Current - Sharktopia - All rights reserved.
Art in all formats, digital creations, photos, and entire website/social media content are copyright ©Sharktopia - Purchase and/or download does not provide alteration, resale, or production rights of any kind.
Original Sea Glass Shark
I've had great luck and customer satisfaction using USPS over the years. Even though undelivered items are extremely rare, it's still best to have a policy in place for these scenarios. If your shipment does not arrive, please refer to the following information:
If you're within the U.S. - Up to 3 weeks are allowed for delivery as this takes into account the following; Location or airport strikes, weather delays, holidays, etc. Once this time period has lapsed, we can discuss a refund of the art itself (shipping excluded) or a replacement piece of art. This is handled on a case-by-case basis.If you're outside the U.S. (International) - Up to 8 weeks are allowed for delivery as this takes into account the following; Customs delays, location or airport strikes, weather delays, holidays, etc. Once this time period has lapsed, we can discuss a refund of the art itself (shipping excluded) or a replacement piece of art. This is handled on a case-by-case basis.Please be aware that your specific location might require a Customs Fee. If a parcel is returned to me, you will be responsible for the shipping fee if I need to re-send the item(s). PLEASE refer to the Shipping Information for full details on International Customs Fees and Reshipment if applicable.