Please read entire description!
Note: Shipping info is at the end of the description. Shipping delays due to weather, the pandemic, regional lockdowns, customs, etc. are beyond my control. Your patience and understanding is appreciated. xo
- This listing is for 63 eco-friendly stickers! 40 full color paper stickers, 20 thermal paper stickers, and three wood stickers. See photos for details and a few measurements to give you an approximation of sizing. (The larger wood stickers are approximately 3"x3" and the mini is approx. 1.4"x1.4")
- The full color paper stickers are printed onto 100% recycled content sticker paper that utilizes an eco friendly adhesive as well. These stickers and the release liners are both made from 100% recycled paper content AND both are fully recyclable as well! These are NOT waterproof. The potential does exist for the tiniest little dot (spec) or imperfection to show on the sticker design. It's technically just a little spec/flaw within the paper itself. Recycled content paper is usually imperfectly perfect. <3
- The thermal paper stickers are BPA Free (and BPS free)! These paper stickers AND the release liners (backing paper) are biodegradable, compostable, and recyclable. These are also not technically waterproof, but they're more durable than the standard color paper stickers. Please head over to my separate thermal paper listing to read more of the details (if you wish). I have one of the thermal paper stickers on my snowboard and waterbottle. They're just starting to show some wear-n-tear after many uses. :)
- The wooden stickers are created on eco-friendly and sustainably harvested maple wood. These stickers are water resistant and 'top rack dishwasher safe'. They bend with the grain and work great on water bottles and other curved surfaces!
- Thermal stickers are trimmed by hand. Feel free to trim them further - around the designs!
- A few of the color stickers are trimmed by hand, but most are thankfully cut-out with a Cricut (When I first started my eco sticker journey, I was cutting all of these by hand!)
Shipping within the USA:
$4 for USPS 1st Class parcel - OR - $7.50 for USPS Priority
This includes all materials needed to ensure your artwork is well protected during its journey to you.
International Shipping (outside of the USA):
$12.50 for USPS International 1st Class Parcel - This includes all materials needed to ensure your artwork is well protected during its journey to you.
Important Info regarding Customs Fees: Please note that I do not include any method of covering the cost of Customs fees through my shop. If your parcel arrives and you are notified of a fee, you must pay that fee. It's unfortunate that some countries charge higher rates, but this is something I can not predict for every single location. You might be charged a fee to acquire your parcel. You might not have to pay anything at all. This is beyond my control, and is 100% related to your local Government/Post Office/Customs Service, etc. Thank you for understanding!
© 2014-Current - Sharktopia - All rights reserved.Art in all formats, digital creations, photos, and entire website/social media content are copyright ©Sharktopia - Purchase and/or download does not provide alteration, resale, or production rights of any kind.
Ultimate Eco Sticker Pack (63 stickers!)
Undelivered items are extremely rare. If your shipment does not arrive please refer to the following information:
If you're within the U.S. please allow 3 weeks to pass prior to requesting a replacement. If you're outside of the U.S. please allow 8 weeks to pass prior to requesting a replacement. This takes into account any lost parcels that may get recovered or other delays due to the pandemic, lockdown, weather, etc. Items that are not replaceable such as original paintings and "one of a kind" illustrations will be handled on a case-by-case basis.Note: If a parcel is returned to me strictly due to unpaid customs fees (which is mentioned in the description as well), you will be responsible for the second shipping fee if I need to re-send the item(s).